Do I have to apply for a permit?

Yes, you do need to apply for a Land-Disturbing Permit that allows slope construction, repair, and/or stabilization to commence and proceed in accordance with the requirements of the Slope Ordinance. The application can be downloaded or a copy picked up from the Erosion Control office at 1233 North Main Street, Haywood County Annex II, 2nd floor.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Slope Ordinance?
2. How does the Slope Ordinance affect me?
3. How do I obtain a copy of the Slope Ordinance?
4. Do I have to apply for a permit?
5. What is the Haywood County Engineering Review Board?
6. What is the compaction standard for fill slope construction?