2021 Property Reappraisal
How to Pay Your Taxes
Listed below are the ways to pay your Haywood County taxes:
1. Pay Online (Click Here) - You may pay online with a Credit Card, Debit Card, or Check
2. Pay by Phone - You may pay by phone by dialing 1-877-729-8290. You must have your bill # and account # when calling.
3. Pay by Mail - You may mail a check or money order to the address on your tax bill.
4. Payment Dropbox - You may pay with check or money order by placing it into the payment dropbox in front of the Historic Courthouse located at 215 North Main Street in Waynesville. NO CASH SHOULD BE LEFT IN DROPBOX.
5. Pay with Cash - You may make cash payments in the Tax Collections office.
All taxes must be paid in full by close of business on
Friday, March 24th, 2023
to avoid advertisement in the newspaper